Monday, March 10, 2014

Dissociate Sumerian with two N-Grams

Run with a dual n-gram  -w2 and -c2


a slave girl reveals what she says to another goat: "I too butt my head." 

A good word is a grave. 

A man without a personal god is a wretch among singers!

Come with me to stay the night!

oh penis, you "work" as if it were midnight. [note I edited the word "work". Google does not like it if you get graphic]

The wind kept blowing, and the clouds brought rain.

O Enlil, your helpless donkey's speed has left him.

Your outhouse is like me.

The sheep shearer is himself dressed in dirty rags.

Is the lion accustomed to demanding barley in the barren marshes?

Get that bear away from his responsibilities.

When a fattened pig is about to be got? When dishonest men come to him. Treacherous!

Living is living.

I shall be bound by a righteous man

Fate is a dog -- well able to take 

The fox lies even to stretch himself fully in his bed. 

when it's enough, it's too much!

A fox urinated into the soup.

The fox's tail: is there something behind me?" 

The pleasure -- it is the journey! 

The good thing is to lose it.

A fettered dog is quarrelsome. He always slanders. 

The dog does not move.

"what? is there something behind me?" "Those things which make you happy!"

Girl, your brother is like your what? like your dikes? 

If it is not too sweet for him, let him eat salt. 

As long as you live, you should not eat the ham of a pig!

What shall we give the dog?

No comments:

Post a Comment