Saturday, March 8, 2014

Markov's Sumerian Quotations.

Today we offer more Sumerian Wisdom from the Dissociated scripts.

Note that words in brackets were not a part of the output stream and were added for clarity.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


my heart urged me to rival other men

Give me my heart

I am a lady who wears a loincloth when lost

a dog said: "Your flesh. There I put my rubbish heap."

He said: "Ah god!" and so, upon you, broad-shouldered a lie.

the should becomes a hole

he is a man who did not take revenge

Who can compete with my money chest? I am a strong.

Loving heart? My girlfriend's embrace.

"You shouldn't be able to bite.

Like dirty rags, when the dust, it is chain.

house destroys house... desert a lion

Where shall I go chasing a goring?

He [who]  makes a house, destroys reeds.

When I come back again broken... The slave girl?

Run fast and then drum!

For a daughter-in-law is anger is lord

"I-am-cleverer-than-you" is master

My strength is humble. 

Let me live like a runaway donkey

He who gathers the responsibility for it. He has lost it

Don't expect me to sleep. A heart which he has lost will bark at every woman in authority

The gecko wears a tiara.

The quick one hid

A house in whose interior is a grave.

A malicious husband, where shall I go?

no just man's life lasts long

"destroy it" is characteristic of your harvesting

I still love my little one who cannot keep pace with intelligence

You cannot butt me with your own shadow.

You should hold a kid in your left arm.

A cat for its owner.

To accept a curse is [to] not recognise what was in it.

The donkey, after he had thrown off his personal god, does not procure much food, does not catch any gazelle. He is unsuccessful in ritual preparations,

one [who] does not know how to move around becomes stuck.

A poor man whose judgment is assigned to his neck like a whelping bitch. 

Bitterness afflicted with soap.

When he walks within the fields, coarse flour is sacred to him. A fool.

The dog licks it up. 

The mighty man is two halves of a sheep

a sheep will not provide his ghost with a dog.

Now, what can defecate just as much as you!?!

Who can destroy it? Employ[ing] a low-life causes losses; his shying away [takes] my dignity!

A fox went up, he kept going up. Like a lord!

Loving about defeats poverty.

The conmen are hanging outside.

His hand is suited to the winds.

He who keeps fleeing, flees from his own past.

Like dirty rags. Fate is her voice

The good thing is to have lost it -- my heart was assigned to him.

I by myself shall take no time in this household!

evil does not feed a storehouse like a runaway slave girl of a lukur priestess.

You cannot butt me with your helpless man's daughter.

A crafty man is not in one's hand. 

I am not dear to no just man 

He hoots like the curse uttered against me with contempt.

No comments:

Post a Comment