Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Today's Dose of Dissociate Sumerian Proverbs


The settings for this run of Dissociate were -c2 -w1



Don't know your own name? Shame on you!

You are an outstanding scribe; you are forever pushing, like a fearful slave girl.

To the trustworthy man belongs a divine voice.

The battle-club would not come out to me.  I am insulted. 

Their place in the universe was eradicated. -- You should not destroy the place!

To purchase a wagon is to be eaten alone.

Let him go down. Let him who has a valuable role to play

Walk like a slave. Walk like a goat.

Who repays a favor?

The anus is well supplied.

In the city of the lame, a cripple stand up?

The poor man inflicts all kinds of trouble for the wealthy man.

In the desert there is the lion accustomed to performing the brewers' craft? 

I was always walking, because I was always walking

I am confronting fate: "speak in the way of a wicked man".

When did we last see you run away anywhere?" a lame man came running to the other side of the mouth. 

The palace children and wives and trading agents! How they use up silver!

Once I had escaped, the wild cow confronted me.

It is the weakness of the widows. It is the one with whom she quarrels.

Your flesh has not yet filled my mouth.

One should submit oneself to his anus.

Luck? When I enter a sleeping city, the dogs began to howl.

His tongue is in the way of a wicked man

For his pleasure he got divorced.

He gathered everything for himself, but also for his owner: A pig 

An excitable man should eat it. Unless it stinks.

The poor man should not remove what belongs to a god.

A shepherd should not take a merchant for his friend.

What belongs to a god should not become an overseer.

This shall be my share: no man can go about their business, not even a plenipotentiary.

Let me fill your new storehouse with my companion!

So it is the beer! Sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment